Friday, October 26, 2012

Halloween Contest Nails

Check out my submission to the Polished Zombie's Nail Art Contest.  I by no means am an artist but this is what I came up with. I had been wanting to try out some different techniques and this was the perfect opportunity.  I also got to use some polishes I hadn't tried out yet.



Thumb - Mummy - Orly Decades of Dysfunction with China Glaze Stone Cold done with Striping Tape
Index - Monster Eye - Spoiled I Only Eat Salads with Sinful Colors Snow Me White and Black on Black and a mix of Orly Grave Mistake and Forever Crimson
Middle - Splatter - China Glaze Elephant Walk, Sinful Colors Black on Black, Spoiled I only Eat Salads, and Orly Grave Mistake - I used a cocktail straw and taped around my nail to make clean up easier. 
Ring - Black Wisdow - Sinful Colors Snow Me White and Black on Black, I used dotting tools to make the body and striping brushes to make the legs.  I used a the same mix of Orly Grave Mistake and Forever Crimson for the dot on the body
Pinky - Jack-o-lantern - OPI Deutsche You Want Me Baby and Sinful Colors Black on Black.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your feedback, but keep it clean and be respectful. Treat other's as you'd like to be treated. I will delete comments I feel are disrespectful or distasteful.