Thursday, October 18, 2012

China Glaze Fast Track

I am looking for a new job so I've been doing tons of phone screens and phone interviews.  Of course I've got every color of polish under the sun and can't go to an interview or a meeting with a headhunter or staffing agency with crazy nails.  I have to get the job first.  I picked up Fast Track from the Hunger Games Collection when the collection went on clearance at Ulta and Sally's a while back.  China Glaze released a 12 polish collection in honor of the movie a while back, 1 color for each district in the books/movie, Fast Track being one of them.  I haven't seen the movie or read the books yet, but I plan to, I'm a busy mom and I rarely get to read or go to the movies.  Fast Track was one of the only colors I wanted from the collection, but it was one of the more popular colors in the collection and was hard to find even at full price.  I was able to get a whole set when they went on clearance and the stores were trying to clear out their stock.


Fast Track is a beautiful taupe colored nude with golden sparkles.  It is a great color for the office or a more conservative workplace.  I wore it for a coffee meeting with a staffing agency.  It is neutral, but the gold flecks dress it up.  I'm not a fan of neutral or nude creme polishes, but Fast Track doens't fit in that category at all.



I did 3 coats of Fast track for full coverage, depending on your application you might be able to get away with just 2, the first coat was pretty sheer.  The formula built nicely and I had no application issues.  Dry time was normal for China Glaze. 

I purchased this with my own money and the opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your feedback, but keep it clean and be respectful. Treat other's as you'd like to be treated. I will delete comments I feel are disrespectful or distasteful.