Saturday, October 6, 2012

CleanWell Natural Hand Sanitizer Wipes

I  received a sample of CleanWells All-Natural Hand Sanitizing Wipes in my Influenster Naturals Vox Box.  I really like these wipes.  They have a light lemon or citrus scent that isn't over powering.  It doens't smell like perfume like other wipes which is nice.  I used this wipe on my messy 2 year old who had just eaten lunch.  Most of the time I need several paper towels or wet wipes to clean his hands and face after we've eaten or played outside because let's face it wet wipes don't stay wet very long and they don't really get the job done.  I was pleasantly surpirsed by CleanWell.  I only needed the one wipe to clean the ketchup off his hands and face and the wipe was still wet and could have cleaned more if I needed.
I like that this doesn't have alcohol and didn't dry out my hands or his skin when I used it like other wipes can.  My kids get diry playing Tball and soccer and going to the playground.  We can't always get to a sink to wash hands right away so I keep antibacterial wipes in my car or bag, but they dry out the skin and they are full of chemicals. 
CleanWell has several different types of wipes and sanitizers as well as other products on their website and other retailer, pocket packs similar to baby wipes and canisters of wipes like you would see other wet style wipes in.  Their prices aren't outrageous either which sometimes all natural products can be.  If I see these I would definetly purchase them.  A Whole Foods just opened in my neighborhood so I'll be on the lookout for these.
Life is messy, sticky and germy. CleanWell helps clean it up and kill germs without any unwanted ingredients. These convenient pouches are perfect to pack in a lunch box or carry in your backpack or bag.

In a 50-count box, you'll find enough individually wrapped hand sanitizer wipes for a couple of months worth of lunches, to take along in your pocket for your next meeting or trade show (just THINK of all the hands you're shaking!) or just for your family to use while traveling. Their size and one-use packet make them ideal for taking them along when you're out in the world. They are great for both hands and faces.

And CleanWell doesn't use alcohol or benzalkonium chloride - so no concerns about dry skin, skin irritation, or irritating Mother Nature. Our all natural hand sanitizing wipes are great for hands (and faces) large and small.

Available at Whole Foods Market, Amazon.com, Cleanwelltoday.com, and most natural products retail stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your feedback, but keep it clean and be respectful. Treat other's as you'd like to be treated. I will delete comments I feel are disrespectful or distasteful.