Thursday, February 28, 2013

Zoya Kelly

In honor of my brother getting married this coming November, I wore Zoya's Kelly to go bridesmaid's dress shopping this past weekend.  The colors for the wedding are dark gray and yellow.  Kelly matches the dresses we got perfectly.


Zoya describes Kelly as a rich gray shade with soft purple and blue undertones. An easy to wear alternative to black and a perfect NEW neutral.


Kelly had perfect application.  Super shiny and smooth with 2 coats.  In the pictures Kelly looks blue, but she is really more of a dark charcoal gray with dusty blue and purple undertones.  I love gray polish and this is a softer alternative to black.
 


I purchased Kelly from Zoya.com during their New Year's Promotion.  I paid $10 for 3 Zoyas of my choice.  Keep an eye out an Earth Day promotion.  Kelly has been on my wishlist ever since I saw it posted on the Polished Cousin's blog a while back.  It is a very sophisticated shade that would go well with a power suit or as underwear for an awesome glitter or nail art. 

Zoya retails for $8 at their website, select e-tailers, and Ulta.  Kelly is from the 2010 Fall Wonderful Collection so it may not be available everywhere, but it is available through Zoya directly.
 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your feedback, but keep it clean and be respectful. Treat other's as you'd like to be treated. I will delete comments I feel are disrespectful or distasteful.