Thursday, December 13, 2012

Kisses for St. Nick

Today I have an Indie Polish for you.  This is Liquid Lacquer's Kisses for St. Nick.  It was a limited edition holiday polish.  You should her out on Facebook for info on her restocks and pictures of her other polishes.



I actually don't have a ton of indie polishes and was actually my first indie purchase.  I didn't jump on the indie bandwagon right away, so I only had 3 before this purchase and I won those in giveaways.  I've only recently purchased some indie polishes from makers that I have really come to trust through blogger reviews and other interactions, and Melissa from Liquid Lacquer is one of them.  She really makes some beautiful stuff.  I am anxiously awaiting her next restock and can't wait to use the other polish that I bought.



Kisses for St. Nick is a white base packed with red and green glitter in several sizes in hexes and squares.  The large red sqares are my favorite for some reason.  The polish went on like a dream.  Sometimes glitter packed polish is pain to apply.  What you see here is 2 coats over 2 coats of Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Pink Slip which is what I had done my nails with earlier in the day before work.  Pink Slip is a sheer milky white-pink that builds, so it made a perfect base for this.  I  used a coat of Gelous to smooth things out, and topped it with a coat of Diamond Dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your feedback, but keep it clean and be respectful. Treat other's as you'd like to be treated. I will delete comments I feel are disrespectful or distasteful.