Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Influenster Holiday VoxBox 2012

I'm very excited to have received another VoxBox from Influenster.  In my opinion this is a great box.  It has a lot of great stuff in it that I can't wait to try out.  So what is in the Holiday Box?


EBOOST Pink Lemonade.  I've had the Orange before in another box and it was pretty good so I'm looking forward to trying this flavor.

Quaker Real Medley Oatmeal cup in Cherry Pistachio.  I love oatmeal, and I am always looking for something quick and on the go.  I usually add stuff to my oatmeal anyway like raisins so I'm anxious to try this. 

Kiss Nail Dress, nail polish strips.  I'm a nail polish junkie so these are perfect for me.  They are covered in bling so they are perfect for the upcoming New Year's celebrations.

NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine.  I love lip gloss and keep it with me all the time so I'm happy to try out a new one.  I've only ever used NYC nail polish before so I'm anxious to try their make up products.  They are very inexpensive and readily available.

Goody Quikstyle Brush.  This brush looks funny for sure, but I'm interested to see how well it works.  I blow dry my hair almost every morning before work and anything that speeds up that process is a welcome addition to my beauty drawer.

A coupon for Sole Society.  I've been admiring Sole Society's shoes for a few months now but haven't bought anything, in the box is a coupon for $25 off your first purchase.  Their shoes start at around $50, so that's a pretty good deal.  UPDATE:  The code is INFLUENSTER25 for $25 off your first purchase ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your feedback, but keep it clean and be respectful. Treat other's as you'd like to be treated. I will delete comments I feel are disrespectful or distasteful.