Saturday, December 29, 2012

Fiver and Frosty

I wore Butter London's Fiver earlier in the week, you can see the post here.  I decided to dress it up with some glitter with one of my new indies.  This one is from Amy's Nail Boutique, or you can find her on Facebook, she makes amazing polishes and has super fast shipping.  Frosty is only available through the end of December so get it while it's still available.  I have a few of her other polishes that I can't wait to try.

Fiver is an amazing spring color, but Frosty is perfect for winter.  In my opinion they were a perfect match.  The blue hex glitters were almost the same color as Fiver so they were a match made in polish heaven.


Frosty went on packed with glitter and I didn't have to fish to get the glitter out or manipulate it to get it where I wanted it.  This is 2 coats of Frosty.  Application was good.  I used a coat of Gelous to tame the glitter and a coat of quick dry top coat.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your feedback, but keep it clean and be respectful. Treat other's as you'd like to be treated. I will delete comments I feel are disrespectful or distasteful.