Saturday, December 15, 2012

OPI I Vant to Be A-Lone Star

I have been MIA for a while, I was looking for a new job from September until just before Thanksgiving.  Fortunately I found something pretty quickly.  Then it was Thanksgiving and I hosted 9 of my inlaws for a few days which was awesome.  We had a really good time.  I cooked dinner for 15 people, which is the largest meal I've ever cooked and everything turned out really good.  I've since started my new job and life has been pretty hectic as I figure everything out.  Now it is almost Christmas, and I can't believe another year is about to come to a close.  Needless to say I have been doing manicures and taking pictures but haven't been posting much.  I finally have a minute to myself so I'm trying to catch up.


I did this manicure right after Thanksgiving since it was cold and snowing here in PA.  I have had OPI's I Vant to Be A-Lone Star from the Texas Collection for a while and I haven't used it.  I got it on clearance at Ulta when I first started my polish buying obsession back in the spring.  I know it was from the Spring 2011 line but I think it is the perfect winter blue.  It reminds me of snowflakes.

 

I used 3 coats to even everything out.  I still had visible nail line after 2 coats with this.  I loved the pearly silver shimmer that this color has to it.  I've had this polish on for several days with Seche Clear and Seche Vite as the base and top coats and it is wearing like iron.




1 comment:

  1. Super beautiful!! I love colours like this! :D

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your feedback, but keep it clean and be respectful. Treat other's as you'd like to be treated. I will delete comments I feel are disrespectful or distasteful.