Sunday, December 30, 2012

Germainicure by OPI

This manicure is from Thanksgiving, but I am just getting around to posting it.  We had family in town for Thanksgiving, and before that I was looking for a new job.  Then I started a new job, so needless to say my life has been super hectic since mid-November.  Before I knew what happened it was Christmas and I hadn't posted anything for a while.  I have the next few days off so I'm going to try to catch up on my old posts and post some new stuff too.


So onto the polish, here I have Germanicure by OPI from the Germany Collection from Fall 2012.  I don't have anything else like this in my growing collection.  This polish is gorgeous.  It is burgundy, the main hue is brown but it also has strong red and even purple undertones.  I don't have a lot of brown toned polishes but I'm glad I opted for this instead of another one.

 

Application was flawless.  This collection has the pro-wide brushes.  I like the wide brushes and find that for me, I have a much cleaner painting experience with them.  I know not everyone likes the wide brushes, I think you either love them or you don't.



 
I purchased this with my own money and the opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your feedback, but keep it clean and be respectful. Treat other's as you'd like to be treated. I will delete comments I feel are disrespectful or distasteful.