Friday, January 4, 2013

Kiss Nail Dress

I received a pack of Kiss Nail Dress in my Influenster Holiday box. The pattern I received was KDS15 Teddy, black based with a gold spiral design. The gold dots are slightly raised but they aren't terribly rough.

There are 28 strips in the box and a nail file. The strips can be used on finger or toes. I opted to used them on my fingers. These were much easier to apply than other polish strips that I've used. You can make minor adjustments before you file the strips down completely to fit your nail. These strips are thicker than other strips I've used which I prefer as well. Another benefit is there is no dry time with these. These took me about 10 minutes to apply.



Other strips I've used take a lot longer because they are so hard to apply smoothly. I applied a nail treatment prior to putting on the strips so some of them lifted shortly after I applied them. They are supposed to last 10 days instead of 10 minutes. I blame myself. Most of the strips were staying down really well but only a few were lifting. On the other hand removal was really easy. They came right off. No soaking or scrubbing with acetone or remover.



I really like the idea of these strips and the designs are unique. I would recommend these for someone who doesn't have a lot of time and wants some bling on their nails for a special event. If you are nail art challenged or don't want to deal with sequins or gems I would use these.   I would use these again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your feedback, but keep it clean and be respectful. Treat other's as you'd like to be treated. I will delete comments I feel are disrespectful or distasteful.