Saturday, January 12, 2013

A Custom Indie Glitter

This is a new glitter that I got from Amy's Nail Boutique.  It is a custom polish that Amy made for a polish group I belong to.  I love it so much that I just had to share it.  She makes customs as well as has a fully stocked etsy shop which you can find here.  I really recommend checking her out, her polishes are beautiful and the quality is amazing.
 
 
 
This polish applied like a dream despite the fact that it is loaded with glitter of various shapes and sizes.  It has blue and purple squares, magenta pink circles, micro holo sparkles.   I put a coat of Gelous over it to smooth things out, but whatever top coat you like should do the trick if you have an errant glitter or two.  It was pretty smooth already and dries really fast.
 

 
My husband even noticed I had changed things up from original mani.  He actually said "Hey, that's pretty."  He usually never notices my nails, other than to say that nail polish and remover smell bad or that I have too much of it.  This is shown over Zoya Perrie, which you can see here
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your feedback, but keep it clean and be respectful. Treat other's as you'd like to be treated. I will delete comments I feel are disrespectful or distasteful.