Monday, January 7, 2013

Liquid Lacquer Sexy Secretary

 
I have been waiting to wear this polish since the day I got it.  It was Christmas time, so I was doing green and red holiday manicures.  Liquid Lacquer is one of the few indies I own and I love Melissa's polishes.  I've got a few more coming to me in the mail.  If you like jelly sandwiches you'll love Sexy Secretary.


Sexy Secretary is a beautiful taupe grey jelly base with copper colored hex and micro glitter.  There are also some holographic micro particles in there too for some added sparkle.  The minute I saw this in her shop I had to have it.  The contrast of the orange on the grey base is stunning.  It is

 
 
What you see here is 4 coats.  The first coat is fairly sheer but packed with glitter.  The formula applies smoothly with each coat and dry time is extremely fast which makes easy to build up to the desired opacity.  This polish built to full opacity after 3 coats but I did and additional coat for personal preference.  This polish is like a jelly sandwich in a bottle.   
 


Check out Liquid Lacquer on Facebook.  She will be posting info on her next restocks and creations there.

 
 


I purchased this polish with my own money and the opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your feedback, but keep it clean and be respectful. Treat other's as you'd like to be treated. I will delete comments I feel are disrespectful or distasteful.