Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Ore-Ida Easy Fries review

French Fries are my all time favorite food, with some Heinz Ketchup on the side with a little salt.  Ore-Ida are a favorite from my childhood.  My mom always made them when I was growing up so when I saw the coupon for a free box to try these out in my Influenster Nurture VoxBox I couldn't wait to grab them at the store.

The box is small, but just enough to share with one other person or eat them all and not feel gluttonous.  For a family of 4 I'd suggest 2 boxes.  My kids weren't feeling French fries the night I made these so it was the perfect portion for us. 

I love that they are hot, crispy, and ready out of the microwave in just 4 minutes.  I rarely make fries at home because they take 20 minutes or more and hot dogs only take 5 minutes or less.  Its a little different if I'm making something that takes longer to make or I'm baking something else, but on a night where we have a baseball or basketball game or practice that runs late or some other activity and I need a quick dinner on the table these are perfect.  I will be purchasing these again as well as the other varieties to keep in my freezer.

 
This product was provided by Influenster for complimentary testing purposes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your feedback, but keep it clean and be respectful. Treat other's as you'd like to be treated. I will delete comments I feel are disrespectful or distasteful.