Friday, July 3, 2015

#BeginwithBen Review

I'm a busy mom of 2 boys who needs something quick, easy, healthy, and tasty to put on the table in between baseball, basketball, piano lessons, drum lessons, and whatever else is going on in our crazy life.

When I got my Nurture Voxbox from Influenster with a coupon for Uncle Ben's, I knew the possibilities were endless.  I grabbed a box of Chicken Rice and made BBQ chicken.  I had made pulled pork in the crockpot the week before an had some left over sauce in the fridge, add some homemade apple sauce and some microwave veggies and we have a decent weeknight meal.

 
I love Uncle Ben's, it's quick, tastes good, doesn't break the bank, and comes in a wide variety to fill out any meal and any family's needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your feedback, but keep it clean and be respectful. Treat other's as you'd like to be treated. I will delete comments I feel are disrespectful or distasteful.