Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Attitude 2 in 1 Shampoo and Body Wash

I received a bottle of 2 in 1 Shampoo and Body wash in my Influenster Nuture Voxbox as a complementary test product for review.

 I've been using natural shampoo and this was on par with that product and I love that I can find it at Target.  It didn't make my hair overly dry like other 2 in 1's that I've tried.  It lather's nicely in the hair or on a bath pouf or washcloth.  You feel clean after using it.  It really is a nice multitasking product.  I'm usually skeptical about products like this, but this actually works pretty well.  It smells nice too.

I feel good about letting my kids use it as well because it doesn't have a bunch of irritating stuff in it so it won't bother their sensitive skin.  It also speeds up shower time after a long day at camp and sporting events.


I'll definitely be looking for this at Target in the future.  It is a little pricey, but I expect Target will have it on sale, with coupons, and their app so it will be no more expensive than the stuff I use now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your feedback, but keep it clean and be respectful. Treat other's as you'd like to be treated. I will delete comments I feel are disrespectful or distasteful.