Saturday, February 15, 2014

Zoya Tallulah and KB Shimmer I Got a Crush on Blue

OK so life has been crazy and my nails have been peeling like crazy but I've been doing maintenance and I've been taking pictures of the really good manicures.  Here is Zoya Tallulah.  I've had this for a while and picked it up during one of their many promos last year.  Its an awesome bright royal blue with a shimmer.  It is a nice bright blue for a dreary winter weather we've been having lately.


Application was perfect.  This is 2 coats with top coat.


Tallulah was the perfect underwear for KB Shimmer I Got a Crush on Blue!  Which is a blue jelly packed with various sizes of holographic glitter from micro to large hexes.  


This is 2 coats of I Got a Crush on Blue over Tallulah.  Despite being packed with glitter application was great.  


Zoya can be purchased at Zoya.com at Ulta and at various salons and retailers. KB Shimmer can be purchased from KBshimmer.com.  

All products purchased by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your feedback, but keep it clean and be respectful. Treat other's as you'd like to be treated. I will delete comments I feel are disrespectful or distasteful.