Saturday, June 2, 2012

Julep Maven June

I just receive my June Julep Maven Box.  I'm an American Beauty, but I didn't like the colors this month so I switched to Bombshell.  I was going to skip this month completely because I didn't initially like the colors, I actually did skip the box at first.  I got an email since it was my first month after my intro box as a Maven that I would get a voucher for a free polish if I didn't skip this month so I took another look at the colors for this month and un-skipped.  I'm glad I changed boxes, I'm in love with Morgan.  I love purple.  In my box I received Julep's daylight defense SPF 30 for hands and face, daylight defense SPF 15 lip balm in Vanilla Mint, Rose, Morgan, Pixy Sticks, and a voucher for One Free Polish.  The lip balm and Pixy Sticks were a surprise.  I'm a chapstick junkie and I love anything with SPF in it during the summer.


Rose is described by Julep as a juicy watermelon red creme.  Morgan is described by Julep as  frosty grape purple.  Until I get my own swatches up, the swatches of Juleps June colors can be found here http://blog.julep.com/june-maven-swatches.

Interested in becoming a Julep Maven, http://julep.com/?r=20834258, use my referral link.  Take the style quiz to see what box Julep recommends for you.  If you don't like the colors you can select a different box at checkout.  Use code PENNY, COLORS4ONE, or SHAREONMAY to get your first month for a penny, Julep also puts out a monthly penny intro box code.  I'll update with the June code when it comes out.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your feedback, but keep it clean and be respectful. Treat other's as you'd like to be treated. I will delete comments I feel are disrespectful or distasteful.